Tuesday, July 27, 2010

iPhone Apps for Kids

I am guilty of occassionally handing my kids my iPhone to play with in a doctor's office waiting room or went a restaurant meal is taking a long time. I am always looking for new (and hopefully free) entertaining and somewhat educational games for them to play in these moments of desperation. I was excited to run across an article on Parenting.com on 25 iPhone Apps for Kids.

Most of the apps listed in the article are ones that I have not downloaded and am very excited to try them. I think that my kids will enjoy Word Search, Mad Libs Junior and Reversi. I am positive that my son will quickly become addicted to Checkers since he loves playing in real life.

My kids current favorite iPhone app is the Game of Life. Although, it's $4.99 they have played it more than any other game and it has well been worth the price.

What iphone apps do your kids like?

No comments:

Post a Comment