Monday, May 31, 2010

Bright Colored Bathing Suits

When my daughter was four years old, my mother gave her a neon orange bathing suit for Easter. When she opened the package, my mom noticed my wrinkled nose and told me that in a few weeks I would be thanking her for the bright colored bathing suit because it would be easier for me to keep track of Laurel.


Now that Laurel is older and swimming independently, I can see the wisdom of my mom's logic even more. I spent most of Memorial Day at the pool trying to figure out which of the three children wearing the same brown bikini was my daughter. I have to admit that bright colored suits make it much easier to keep a closer eye on your kid at the pool or beach.

My tip of the day is to make sure that you buy a bright colored or at least unique bathing suit for your child. I have to admit that neon orange suits should get priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment