Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Books on ipod

My family and I are headed on a road trip this week. For past trips, we've gotten books on CD to listen to during the trip. The downside is that we can't always agree on the books to listen to and I have a hard time keeping up with seven different CD's for the books.

Last week, I discovered that our library has electronic audio books that you can download from the website to your ipod. For this trip, I am going to download a book for each child. One can listen to the book on their book on my iphone while the other one uses my ipod. And I can listen to whatever music I want to while I drive.

2 comments:

  1. Where was the ipod when my kids were small?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great plan! I like that, anything to keep everyone happy on a road trip.

    ReplyDelete