Thursday, July 22, 2010

10 Kids CD's to Take on a Desert Island

I will admit it. Most children's music makes me batty. I believe that I aged several years during my daughters Wiggles obsession when she was a toddler. I am pleased that she is moving towards pop music to spare me the agony (although that has opened up a whole other set of issues).


I stumbled across an article on http://www.education.com/ that listed 10 Kids CD's to Take on a Desert Island and was very intrigued. I had listend to the They Might Be Giants Kids CD and an earlier one of Laurie Berkner and was actually able to tolerate both of those for more then three minutes at time. Hopefully the rest of the list is of the same "parent appropriate" quality.


What kid's CD's do your kids like and which ones do you find listenable?

No comments:

Post a Comment